Car Boot Sales resume next weekend!
items for sale, with commission to Gozo SPCA
(items in San Lawrenz, Gozo – Call or SMS for appointment. 9994 4931)
3. Queen Size Bed – Solid Natural Wood – 210 cm Long, 160 cm Wide. With nicer mattress and 2 Night Stands.
53cm W, 40 cm D, 68 cm H. €500 for all. NOTE: Matching large 6 drawer dresser also available for €120 extra.
4. Solid Pine Cupboard – 5 shelves inside – with outside coat hooks. 80cm W, 50cm D, 177cm H. €100
6. 4 chest of drawers– 80cm W, 45cm D, 80cm H. There 4 of them – EDIT 2 sold, 2 left. €50 EACH
7. Antique Washstand with glass top. 100cm W, 57cm D, 90cm H. €75
10. Cupboard with shelves – white. 70cm W, 35cm D, 170cm H. €25
11. Bookshelf Unit- 72cm W, 28cm D, 183cm H. €50
12. Pine 3 Door Wardrobe – 115cm W, 52cm D, 177cm H. €15
pictures are on our facebook page
Thank you to Pete Lally for producing a handmade book for Christmas, with all profits going to Gozo SPCA. Its a limited edition of 100, and can be purchased from the car boot sale on Sunday, from our centre, or we can post out.
“This Christmas I have a big favour to ask anyone who has £6 (or equivalent in €/$, etc). Please can you give me that money in exchange for one handmade book telling the greatest Christmas story never told.
Printed on recycled paper made from reindeer poo (true!) and utilising ancient Elvian book-making and printing skills forged in the mountains of the North Pole, the book will help not only fill the hearts/confuse the brains of a generation of children, but it will also help support the wonderful work of the Gozo SPCA, with £5 out of the £6 going directly to the furry ones (the remaining £1 is to cover my five-a-day Christmas pudding habit). In addition to the story there will also be accompanying illustrations by mysterious illustrator TB whose work has appeared in The Yorkshire Post among other publications.”